Metanoia Rays is always on the search for sensational support workers!
Do you have extensive experience supporting participants with domestic assistance, community access and medication administration?
Then we would love to talk to you!
We require experienced individuals to support and enable the independence of individuals in our community.
**We currently have a high need for workers in Darwin and the Brisbane areas of Morningside, Ipswitch and Loganlea.**
- Assist participants experiencing mental health challenges and behaviours of concern
- Transport support for participants to and from appoinments and community-based activities.
- Assist participants with personal care, domestic help, and community access.
- Encourage and assist with the participant's choice of activities and enhance physical, intellectual, and social well-being.
- Complete all the assigned paperwork
- Medication Administration as required
- Relevant qualifications in the sector
- Minimum 1yr experience in supporting participants with high care needs
- Current full Australian drivers license and reliable vehicle and able to drive wheelchair-accessible van
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- NDIS worker's screening check
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Current police check
- Working with Children Check