A world where people with disability are equal citizens. The Metanoia Rays (MR) vision reflects our aspiration for a world where people with disability are seen for their ability, it’s a world that is fair and accessible, where people with all abilities have the opportunity to participate as equal citizens and exercise control over personal outcomes. MR is passionate about the role it can play in achieving this vision and the difference it can make in the life of individuals.
To provide quality, sustainable and flexible services that uphold human rights and create opportunities, empowering individuals to live the life they choose.
ValuesValues are the core to culture and uniqueness of MR, and guide the practice, vision and underpin the goals and objectives of MR.
- We embrace and uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, integrity and honesty.
- We strive to provide flexible and responsive services of the highest quality to all our clients.
- We recognize the complex problems that young people face and provide the highest quality support to engage, enable and empower them.
- · We are accountable to all our participants; we strive to achieve the best positive outcomes.
- · We are accountable to our stakeholders, providing and delivering what is promised, achieving positive outcomes for all our clients.
- We highly value and respect our participants and the relationships we have established with our clients and stakeholders.
- We uphold the highest level of respect for people from all backgrounds, religions, ethnicities and cultures.
- We believe in innovation, information, knowledge and best practice sharing with all our partners, stakeholders and participants.
- We welcome collaboration to implement and develop solutions to the issues and barriers that our clients face.
- We are responsible and accountable for our own actions and encourage our clients to take responsibility and be accountable for their actions.
MR PrioritiesThe foundations for the growth and development of the business are defined as:
"Driven by experience"
Our goal is to be the number one choice for people who need support to enhance their welfare. We will do this by delivering outstanding experiences for every participant, every day.
Our obligation is to:
- Be operationally sound, ensuring safety, risk and compliance form our foundation.
- Evolve our service model to be experience driven.
- Implement innovation customer experience framework from journey and touch points to services and feedback.
- Deliver personalised, engaging and life-building services that enhance wellbeing.
- Listen to, measure and monitor the participant voice to ensure they are number one.
- Promote opportunities for participant advocacy.
- Develop effective networks to enable our people to be responsive and deliver moments of truths.